Monday, October 20, 2008

english night


Hey guys! Sorry I haven't written anything in a while. Last weekend I went to Argentina and ran in a marathon! It was super fun, but I was REALLY tired when I got home, Tuesday. Then we had our final English program of the school year, tonight, so I've been busy getting my kids ready for that. I was really proud of them, tonight. They have learned so much, this year! The second graders played English Tic-Tac-Toe (in front of their parents), sang "Deep," played Simon Says, and read some things they had written. The third graders played English Guess that Word, sang "Big House," played Simon Says, and shared what they had written. The 6th and 7th graders quoted Romans 8 for memory and played a game called Mafia. They all did a super job. I haven't even thought of tomorrow, yet... it might be the perfect day for Dr. Seuss...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Breuer Adventures said...

Where are you?? The girls ask me every day to check your blog! Anything new happening?

Check out the girls video on our blog.

Danielle said...

Alyssa Rachelle,

You are HILARIOUS!!!! For some reason, I need to go change my settings, because my blog comments aren't coming through. So, I didn't get your message about Shaklee :) The instructions from the company says you need to put it on full concentrate, which, you're right, does make you feel a little sticky. I am going to do some experimenting when it gets warm again and see if we can do some mixture of water and H2 so it's not quite as...residuish...but, I'll have to keep you posted on that one since, for the first time, we're supposed to have one or two inches of snow tonight (thus, bye bye mosquitos).

Love you so much.

Danielle said...

Oh! And yes, you can 1/2way join our club. No one's commenting anyway. Such slackers. Nevermind that several people seemed SOOOO excited to start it :) Ah well. I would be the same way :)