Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hey guys! Just wanted to say happy Thanksgiving and tell you that I'll be leaving, in the morning, to go down to the McKissicks' and Floyds' for a few days. They live out in the companya, the country/ rural part of Paraguay, so we always celebrate American Thanksgiving, out there. I'm going out, tomorrow, so that I get to see them slaughter the animals. I know we're killing a pig in the morning and then having pork for lunch. They'll probably do a few chickens and a turkey, too. Anyway, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures for you :) Oh, and then on Friday, Jeff (the doctor) is going to dissect the heart and eyeballs with the kids for a science project! Cool, huh? Don't you wish YOU were a homeschooler in Paraguay? I've recently heard a disturbing report that my excitement is causing a particular man in my life to question my femininity. I personally think that butchering, defeathering, dressing, and cooking a chicken all in one day is the epitome of being lady-like. It could almost be added to the end of Proverbs 31, in fact! Whatever. Just teasing! I'll be sure to tell you about it when I come home. Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Breuer Adventures said...

We just might have to travel all the way to Paraguay in order to get dissection in our homeschool. I can't imagine doing that. Although, it would be cool to watch.

I am sure that no matter what you do, a certain man is still counting down the days until you come home.

Happy Thanksgiving!!