Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Rojaiju Paraguay!!!!!

GUESS WHAT???? Since I posted my last blog, I was reading the news and saw an article about PARAGUAY!!!! This is really unusual because some people say that Paraguay is in the middle of nowhere and not really known for anything. But we're in the news, now, because we have a really good soccer team that has beat Brazil, Argentina, and Venezuela! "Rojaiju Paraguay" means "I love you Paraguay!" I don't think that's really how to spell it. But that's how you say it- Row- hi- who- Paraguay. Oh, yeah- also since I posted, last, my water turned off and so my toilet won't flush. Bummer. I hope it's working in the morning so I can take a shower before going to school!

Anyway- check out Paraguay in the news. And Black boys- look at their shirts! I think this is the one I gave to Owen. Kole and Braden have the 2 club shirts- Olimpia and Cerro.

Oh! I can hear my toilet gurgling. Usually that means the water's coming back on. Yippee!!!

3 comments:

John J Sweeney said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uN4RCfTvUKg

Jeff and Amy McKissick said...

What are you doing in the title picture? Skinning a snake? To eat?

paraguayalyssa said...

It's mbusu- an eel that somebody caught in a little pond on our afternoon fishing trip. We fried it up with our fish (caught by ME!) and had it for merienda :)